If you are planning to buy a new hosting package or want to change your host provider, then you should grab it HostGator Black Friday 2022 Sale.
HostGator offers a huge discount (65% OFF & $5.99 .com & .net Domains) on Black Friday. To save even more money, HostGator will be offering FLASH SALES featuring 80% OFF ALL new hosting packages and $2.99 .net & .com domains.
HostGator Black Friday Sale 2022
Click on the button below to avail the discount.
Note: It’s a limited time deal. Act QUICK!
This sale is available for Shared hosting, HostGator VPS hosting, HostGator dedicated hosting, HostGator Windows hosting. The sale runs Friday, November 25th to November 30th. It’s a limited time offer. So act fast.
Here are the details for the Black Friday Flash Sales 2022:
|Nov. 25th (12am – 11:59pm CST)
|Nov. 25th (12am – 12:59pm CST)
|Nov. 25th (10am – 10:59am CST)
|Nov. 25th (3pm – 3:59pm CST)
|Nov. 25th (5pm – 5:59pm CST)
What Is HostGator Black Friday Sale?
Black Friday is the day after thanksgiving. In recent years, many companies offer promotional sales on Black Friday to attract customers. Like others, HostGator also offers a special sale this day. Most of the time HostGator offers their best discounts on this day. It’s a limited time sale and you have to be quick to get this offer.
Money Saving Tips During HostGator Black Friday
Black Friday is the best time to buy hosting from HostGator. It lets you save a lot of money. You can save even more money by following some tips. Here I’ll be sharing some money saving tips.
1. Wait For HostGator Flash Sales (Or Fire Sales)
Unlike other web hosts, HostGator offers special discounts at some specific times during Black Friday. They call it Flash Sale or Fire Sale. This sale typically stands for 1 hour but shows up time to time.
During Flash Sales, HostGator offers up to 80% discount, which is the highest discount they offer. So you should wait for Flash Sales and buy the hosting that time.
HostGator has not confirmed the flash sales times for this year. I will update the times as soon as I get the information.
2. Choose The Right HostGator Plan & Save Money
HostGator offers different types of web hosts –
- Shared Web Hosting (where multiple users share the same server)
- Cloud Hosting (allows you to use the resources of multiple servers)
- WordPress Managed Cloud Hosting (the cloud host which is only optimized for WordPress)
- VPS Hosting (VPS means Virtual Private Server)
- Dedicated Server Hosting (where customers use an entire server)
Here are some recommendations based on your status.
- If you are a beginner and you are going to create your first site, then go with Shared Web Hosting.
- If you are running site(s) with a decent amount of traffic, then you can consider going with Cloud Hosting.
- If you are using WordPress and your site(s) gets a good amount of traffic, you can go with WordPress Managed Cloud Hosting.
- If you are running high traffic sites, then VPS Hosting is for you.
- Dedicated Server Hosting is for advanced users.
Every type of hosts come with 3 different plans. For example, Shared Web Hosting has 3 plans – Hatchling, Baby, & Business Plans.
You need to know about a few things before choosing a plan.
- How many sites are you going to host on HostGator? (For Shared & Cloud)
- Do you need Dedicated IP & Positive SSL? (For Shared & Cloud)
- How many resources (Bandwidth & Diskspace) do you need? (For VPS & Dedicated Servers)
If you can come up with these answers, you can easily choose the right plan for you.
Now I’d like to give some tips to help you out.
- If you are going to create a single site, the go with the Hatchling plan.
- For hosting multiple sites, go with Baby Plan.
- If you are going to buy WordPress Managed Cloud Hosting, choose a plan according to the number of sites you are going to launch.
- For VPS & Dedicated Server Hosting, try to figure out how many resources you will need.
My suggestion is always to go with a basic plan and upgrade later if needed.
3. Buy The Domain Name From Namecheap & Get Free Domain Privacy Protection
When you buy web hosting from HostGatorit’s not essential to buy the domain name from HostGator also.
You can buy the domain name from a domain registrar like Namecheap and connect it with HostGator.
HostGator normally charges $12.95/year for a domain name. You can register a domain name from Namecheap for less than $10. For the first time customer, it offers the domain name for just $0.88!
On top of that, Namecheap offers Free Domain Privacy Protection for Life, for which HostGator charges $14.95 annually.
So you can save a good amount of money by registering the domain name from Namecheap.
4. Buy Web Hosting For A Longer Period
Like every web host, HostGator doesn’t offer discounts on renewal. That means if you buy hosting for one year, you will be able to enjoy the discounted price for one year. After one year, you will have to pay the regular bills.
So it’s wise to buy hosting for a longer period. I’d recommend you to buy hosting for 24 or 36 months.
5. Drop Additional Services
Along with Web Hosting & Domain Registration, HostGator Offers some other additional services. If you don’t need these services, just drop these services and save money.
Some of the common additional services are –
- SiteLock Monitoring: It basically monitors your site to prevent you from hackers.
- Professional Email: A service by Google that lets you create an email with your domain name.
- Site Backup: As the name suggests, it takes automatic backups of your site.
- HostGator SEO Tools: Basic SEO tools offered by HostGator.
All of these are optional and can be done by using free tools. So I don’t recommend you to buy these services immediately. You can take these services later if needed.
How to Grab HostGator Black Friday Sale
It’s a 24 hour deal. You have to grab this offer within black Friday period (27th November 2018). You need not to put any coupon code. It will be added automatically. To get this offer follow the simple steps…
- At first, Go to Hostgator home page.
- Click on ‘VIEW WEBHOSTING PLANS’.
- Choose your Web hosting plan and click on ‘Order Now’.
- Provide your package, billing and account information.
- Finish your payment.
For existing Hostgator customers, you will not get any discount for renewal. But you can enjoy Hostgator Black Friday Special by adding another hosting plan to your account.
Again, this is a one day offer. So act fast and grab the offer before it’s too late.
Do let us know how much could you save at this black friday sale? Share this post on Facebook to let your friends know about this offer.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. That means if you make a purchase using any of the links, we might get a small commission without any extra costs to you. Thanks for your support.